General English Upper Intermediate (GE04) course is suitable for students who have completed General English Intermediate and are interested in learning or improving their English. This course concentrates on the four skills of language learning.
Course Available: All Year Weekly Commencement
- 25 week programme/15 hours per week
- 15 week programme/ 15 hours per week
- 10 week programme/15 hours per week
- 1 – 9 week courses/15 hours per week
- Improve practical knowledge of grammatical structures.
- Communicate with almost full fluency.
- Increased input on familiar matters regularly discussed in work, school or leisure environment.
- Describe experiences of home and life in detail.
- Increase vocabulary.
- 09.30 to 13.30 Tuesday to Friday
- Placement test on Arrival
Add-on: Examination Course Books €60
Program taught in:
See 5 more programs offered by Limerick City College »